Bruce Perry, President and owner of Nutrasal, discusses how having Raynaud’s disease has impacted his life and the development of Nutrasal’s Magnesium and L-arginine cream .
Raynaud’s as a justification for product development
Product Development Philosophy.
- Products we want to take
- Products we have consulted with doctors about
- Ingredients we have thoroughly researched
- Ingredients we believe we can make better with the addition of our PC based delivery systems
- Is There an actual Need that is not being served
- Is there Clinical and/or other data available to support the rationale
I have Raynaud’s. It is the primary reason we moved our entire base of operations from Maine to Arizona.
- Worked with a Specialist in Neuropathy
- We had spent a lot of time working with l-arginine for a very well know specialist in diabetic neuropathy and other circulatory issues…
- as we studied this area more in depth and the application of L-arginine, we discovered in some of the research that that the addition of Magnesium had been shown to have synergistic effects, and it also significantly increased the absorption of the l-arginine.
- Combined Ingredients
- Added our purified PC liposome technology to further increase skin penetration and to hopefully improve results.
- 2 Years of Testing
- With Raynaud’s suffers
- Received Great Feedback
- At this point we realized we had a great product that could help to improve micro-circulation at specific points in the body
- Reduced Flair Ups and/or the Duration and Severity of the Flair Ups.
- Bruises and Muscle Cramps
- Keep a bottle close to the bed…and quickly apply when the cramps set in.
Now with 2X the magnesium of the original Formulation.