Dr JoAnn Manson reviews new data suggesting a link between COVID-19 infection and severity with low serum vitamin D levels.
Must Watch Short (4:22) and Informative Video
- Emerging and Growing Evidence regarding Vitamin D therapy and Covid-19 Clinical Trial in the Works
- Vitamin D may help lower the risk of contraction and the severity and Mortality of the disease
- Vitamin D plays an important role in our innate and adaptive immunity
- Vitamin D is immune modulating and may protect against respiratory infection and the “Cytokine Storm”
- Higher Vitamin D3 ( 25(OH) D) serum levels are protective against Covid-19.
Outdoor activities and safe sun exposure are good and should be encouraged. In the absence thereof…consider Higher Dose Vitamin D supplementation During Covid-19!!!
Comments are closed.