BE PREPARED FOR CORONAVIRUS!
How to stay clean and healthy during a pandemic
In the past 96, 72, and even 48 hours, everyday life has been brought to a screeching halt by the ever growing presence of COVID-19, known worldwide as Coronavirus. This viral strain is spreading rapidly, causing the government to mandate curfews, travel restrictions, and we’ll likely see quarantines in the coming days.
DON’T PANIC! It’s a strange time, and strange things are happening. But we at Nutrasal want to share a few tips on how to avoid infection. The trick is basically taking your usual Cold & Flu Season procedures and kicking them up a notch. Here’s what we recommend:
- Wash your handsIt is absolutely imperative that you wash and disinfect your hands as often as possible. The virus is spreading due to people not washing their hands properly, and coming into contact with people or objects that are already carrying it.
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are a good temporary solution, but DO NOT use this as a complete alternative to washing your hands. If you’re going somewhere or coming home, wash your hands when you get where you’re going. Be sure you wash your hands for a MINIMUM of 20 seconds, get between your fingers and under your nails, and always use plenty of soap.
- Practice social distancingThe recent closing of restaurants and bars, canceling of events, and travel restrictions are specifically being carried out in order to keep large crowds from forming. Large numbers of people in close proximity to each other give Coronavirus the perfect opportunity to spread, and the aforementioned measures are being taken to slow it down.
You can help slow it as well by keeping your distance from other people. The simple way to do this is to just stay home. Many businesses are arranging for people to work remotely and stay out of offices, another breeding ground for Coronavirus. Some people are required to exit their homes; if you need to leave, keep at least 6 feet away from other people, and avoid any form of bodily contact when you’re out.
- Work from home if possibleAs mentioned above, a great deal of workplaces and companies are taking the necessary steps in order for their employees to work from home. If this is possible for you, absolutely do so.
- Don’t touch your face while outAnother one of the easiest ways to become infected is by touching your face with dirty hands. The virus gets on your hands, and then into your system when you go to wipe your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Keep your hands away from your face while you’re out and about, and don’t touch your face until you’re sure your hands are clean.
- Try to avoid public places and public transportationEventually, you will have to visit the grocery store. But it’s important that you avoid other people when you do, and, if you don’t have a car, avoid public transportation if you can by walking or biking.
If you do need to take public transportation, try going in the off-hours when there are smaller crowds.
- Routinely disinfect surfaces people are touchingIf there’s a surface or object in your home that is frequently touched, start cleaning it with disinfecting wipes on a regular basis.
Door knobs, faucets, elevator buttons, gas pumps, touch screens, your phone, tablet, wallet, credit cards, and keys, are all objects that come into contact with germs regularly.
- Keep taking your vitamins and supplementsIt’s important to know that simply taking vitamins and supplements won’t make you immune to Coronavirus. But they can help you build your immune system strength and stay healthy during this difficult time, and Nutrasal’s immune system boosters are the perfect tool for accomplishing that:
LipoZome B Complex supports hearth and metabolism health, as well as your nervous system function.
LipoZome C supports a healthy immune system, protects against cell-damaging free radicals, and supports heart and circulatory health.
Vitamin D3 supports brain health and cognitive function, aids in Calcium absorption, and contains nanotechnology emulsion that increases absorption up to 10 times.
Follow these steps, keep yourself away from others, and help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Check out these links to the CDC and World Health Organization for more on Coronavirus, as well as updates on the spread of the disease:
Stay safe, stay smart, stay healthy with Nutrasal.